Why do technology and industry leaders around the world
--firms such as McKesson, Lockheed,
Siemens (Germany), Nortel Networks (Canada), and Westpac Bank (Australia)--
repeatedly turn to Constantine & Lockwood, Ltd., for in-house training?
- We do not just teach classes, we design custom-tailored training
- We are not just instructors or trainers, but highly successful
- We have a passion for teaching and communication.
We create custom-tailored training programs in usage-centered
design structured to meet the learning objectives of our clients and to
build on the experience and knowledge base of participants. Among the highly
successful courses we have designed for particular clients are:
- a one-day overview for managers and team leaders.
- a two-day client-focused introduction for sales and marketing people.
- a two-day course in usage-centered user and client interviewing skills.
- in-depth three-, four-, and five-day training programs for design and
Drawing on our extensive training resources--including presentation
graphics, illustrative examples, classroom exercises, readings, and
realistic applied case studies--we can configure programs of from one to
five days in duration to target your technical professionals and managers
and give them the skills they need to put the power of usage-centered design
into practice for you.
Whether your problems are in finance, education, engineering, or
e-commerce, we can address the world in which you work. Drawing on
our own consulting and design work in a variety of areas of application and
implementation settings, we have designed and delivered courses emphasizing
a wide variety of specific perspectives, including
- Web-based applications
- e-commerce and e-business
- embedded systems applications
- industrial automation
- network management
- banking and finance
Because what happens after the last discussion or presentation makes the
difference in the benefit your organization receives from training, longer
classes include follow-up consultation for class participants to
answer questions and help with the translation of learning into practice.
Our training packages include:
- custom-tailoring of content and perspective
- hands-on application experience
- limited class size for more interaction and application
- notes, readings, and supplementary material
- free 60 day follow-up consultation by fax or email (courses of three
or more days)
Contact us regarding costs,
scheduling, and other details.